FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Enterprise WIRE)–Ladies in Technological know-how (WIT), the leading organization contributing to the results of expert gals in the Washington, D.C. area technological know-how local community currently announced the finalists for the 23rd Annual Management Awards. This once-a-year awards method identifies, recognizes and celebrates female industry experts who are leaders in the technological innovation industry and deliver a one of a kind eyesight and expertise to the field.
The finalists for the 23rd Annual Females in Know-how Management Awards are
Corporate Massive-Market place Sector
- Jessica Hunter – Akima, LLC (Technological Remedies & Items Team)
- Elizabeth Porter – Elides
- Teresa Weipert – Maximus Federal
Corporate Mid-Industry Sector
- Deepti Malhotra – VMD Corp.
- Leslie Minnix-Wolfe – ScienceLogic
- Sheetal Rawat – SWIFT (Society for All over the world Interbank Fiscal Telecommunication)
Authorities and Defense
- Frederica Darema – Impartial Guide
- Maria Roat – Govt Business of the President, Office of the President, Business office of Management and Funds
Non-Profit and Academia
- LaTosha Hopkins – John Hopkins University, Beliefs Institute
- Anisah Kabli – AVIXA
- Tami Levin – American Association of Professional medical Schools (AAMC)
- AnnElizabeth Konkel – In truth
- Jessica Maloney – Sev1Tech, LLC
- Jennifer Poe – GDIT (Basic Dynamics Information Technology)
- Mia Wilcox – Merrit Team
- Alba Aleman – Citizant, Inc.
- Julie Sciullo – Association Analytics
- Margaete Zeimer – Sine Nomine Associates, Inc.
- Maureen Cannon – ScienceLogic
- Maryam Faiz – CloudBolt Software
- Ruth Lampkin – GDIT (General Dynamics Details Technological innovation)
- Seema Ashraf – Fannie Mae
- Amber Inexperienced – BITHGROUP Technologies
- Azita Kaovasia – Leidos
- Sue (Susette) Rego – Basic Dynamics Mission Programs
“With the present-day uncertainties in this pandemic ecosystem in which women have been tremendously affected, it is significant we recognize these woman leaders in the DMV who have not only established to be a remarkable accomplishment in their industry, but have presented again to their communities and inspired the following era,” claimed Cristine Gollayan, president of WIT. “These ladies make these types of substantial impacts in their roles for their providers, for the lives of some others, and for people who will walk following them. We are excited to carry focus to their perform and understand them for their achievements.”
WIT will announce the winners at the Management Awards Gala on Thursday, Might 12, 2022. For information about sponsorship deals and to acquire tables or person tickets, be sure to go to https://www.womenintechnology.org/management-awards and observe us on Twitter: @WITWomen, #WITLA2022.
About Ladies in Know-how
Ladies in Technological know-how (WIT) is a not-for-financial gain business with the mission of advancing women of all ages in technologies — from the classroom to the boardroom. With much more than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. location, WIT fulfills its vision by delivering leadership enhancement, know-how schooling, networking, and mentoring opportunities for gals at all stages of their careers and for girls fascinated in STEM. For much more facts, remember to stop by: womenintechnology.org or join with us by means of Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (@WITWomen).